There are many facial products on the market today. It can be overwhelming when you start shopping for facial products if you don’t know what you want to get ahead of time. In fact, if you start looking into other countries skincare routines, then you will be even more overwhelmed. South Korea uses a ten step skincare process! That involves ten products every day! If you are not ready to take a ten step plunge, then you will need to determine which types of products are best for you on a daily basis. You will also want to figure out which products are most important to you without breaking your budget! There are so many to choose from with skincare lines that range from vitamin skin care products to anti aging skin care products to a mixture of vitamins, minerals and anti aging properties.
As there are many different options on the market today for skincare, you will need to know where to start if you want to begin with those essentials for your skin. Listed here are the top five facial products that you can find for your skin:
- Antioxidant face cleanser. You will always want to start with a good cleanser. Soap and water will not lead you to a lifetime of beautiful and ageless skin. Instead, you will want to find a product that will gently cleanse your skin without stripping it of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin infused toner. After you cleanse your skin, you will want to add toner to it. The toner works to even out your skin while giving it the first layer of moisture.
- Serums. Serums come in many different forms but essentially work to add more moisture and specific vitamins to targeted spots.
- Moisturizers. Antioxidant face cream is very important to have for your face. There are many different types of vitamins and minerals that can be found within your moisturizers. You will want to find the right ones for your skin type and needs.
- Sunscreen. You must either have a moisturizer with sunscreen or will want to add sunscreen to your daily routine. Sunscreen is vital as the sun is very damaging to your skin.
As you can see, these were just five of the many different types of facial products that you can use for your skincare routine. If you are feeling overwhelmed while shopping for skincare products, then you will want to be sure to consult with a beauty consultant in order to find the right routine for your skin. You can also try different products to see which ones work best for your skin and which ones make your skin feel the best.
If you are still confused about what you want or need for your skin, then you need to reach out to the skincare experts over at Context Skin. They are the leading experts in skincare and have skincare lines for both men and women that will help your skin to glow while also reducing fine lines and wrinkles along the way.
When it comes to choosing your skincare, you are also essentially choosing your skincare company. You will want to be sure that you choose a skincare company that is best suited for your skin and what your skin needs. There are many different types of skincare products and many that have the same active ingredients. The key is to find the type of skincare products that offer the active ingredients that you are looking for while also offering you other aspects of customer care. Listed here are several of the many things that you will want to look for in the right vitamin face cream company for you:
- Natural ingredients. You will want to find a company that has a lot of natural ingredients as opposed to one that uses synthetic products and parabens as their main ingredients. You also want to find a company that doesn’t use artificial fragrances or toxic chemicals.
- Herbal extracts. You will also want to look into companies that offer a lot of herbal extracts in their products. You can find the amount of herbal extracts listed in the ingredients but you will really want to be sure that you are doing your research in order to ensure that you are getting the most out of the herb and that there is enough in the product to make it worth purchasing.
- Vitamins. You definitely want to pay attention to the vitamins that are used in your facial creams as well as the amount of vitamins that are used. This is important as these are the key factors to any facial cream and will help to give your skin the healthy glow that you are looking for in skincare products.
- The amount of active ingredients in the product lines. You will want to find face cream that has antioxidants. Antioxidant face cream should contain a high amount of antioxidants in your face cream. For example, if you are purchasing face cream with yuja oil, then you will want to look up the percentage of yuja oil in your cream. You want to find the companies that will give you the highest amount of active ingredients.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. You will also want to find a company that boasts that their products are both hypoallergenic as well as tested by dermatologists as this helps to show the quality of the products.
- Products that don’t contain phthalates, parabens, or chemical fragrances. Again, these are very important things to ensure that are not in your products.
- A company that cares. You will also want to find a company that really cares about the quality of their products in order to ensure that you are using the right face cream but also that you are investing your money into the right company.
- Special promotions. It is also helpful for your budget to find a company that offers special promotions!
When trying to find the right company for you and your skin, you will want to start with the experts over at Context Skin.
If you have heard the recent rave about Korean skincare, then you may already be searching the internet for Korean skincare products. Koreans have a very strict regimen that comes to their skin. They aren’t the number one country for skincare for no reason! They are also the number one country for cosmetic surgery, which goes to show that Koreans are obsessed with their looks. While this level of obsession may not be healthy, it does give good insight on how to have good skin! The Koreans have certainly mastered the art of youthful skin that looks ageless while also glowing.
There are many different methods to Korean skincare. In fact, the Koreans use a 10 step process for their vitamin skin care product routine each day. A 10 step process on a daily basis! How crazy, you must be thinking. But then again, once you look at their skin, you will surely want to try it yourself. Listed here is the 10 step process to Korean skincare:
- Makeup remover and oil cleanser. You need to start by purchasing an oil based cleanser in order remove all of your dirt, debris and makeup prior to starting your routine.
- Water based cleanser. You will then want to use your water based cleanser in order to remove any and all remnants of the oil cleanser.
- Exfoliation. Next, you will exfoliate.
- Toners. Toners are used to tone and refresh the skin.
- Essence. This will help with your skin repair and cell turnover.
- Serums and boosters. You will want to find serums that will work towards whatever you need to work on such as anti aging, acne, or wrinkles.
- Sheet masks. This is the soul of the Korean routine. Masks work to nourish your skin.
- Eye cream. The key is to tap the lotion on your face and to never rub.
- Moisturizer. You can use anything from anti aging face cream to moisturizing vitamin infused face cream.
- Sun Protection. This is the best anti aging product that you can buy and is a must for Korean skin care products.
As you can see, this is a lot to do on a daily basis! The ten step process has been instilled in Korean minds since they were children. However, it is never too late to start a skincare routine. Skincare can come at any age and can still help your skin no matter how old you are. You can always work towards reversing any damage that you did in your youth!
If you are looking for vitamin infused skin care that also offers herbal skin care lines and anti aging skin care lines, then you need to check out the many offerings that you can find with Context Skin. This skincare line focuses on providing skin care products that are paraben free as well as free of toxic chemicals. So check out their products right away so that you can start your own skincare routine that may not be as intense as the Koreans but will get the job done well!